D. INCIDENTS MONITORED
• A landslide incident occurred in Barangay Malasalug, Sapad, Lanao del Norte.
One (1) residential house was totally damaged, injuring two (2) of the four people residing in Nacua Residence, namely: Maria Nacua, 20 y/o and Dodong Nacua 8 y/o.
• Two (2) landslide incidents were monitored at Brgy. Villa Solidaridad , Baybay, Leyte and Brgy. Liberacion, Mahaplag, Leyte (Baybay-Tacloban) were fallen debris covered the major roads rendering it impassable for atleast 2 hours. The affected roads have already been cleared up and are already passable to the transporting public.
• Flooding also occurred in the municipalities of Palo, Sta. Fe and Abuyog, Leyte. Flooded areas in Sta. Fe and Abuyog, Leyte have already subsided.
• On or about 9:00 AM, 19 February 2013, a flashflood incident occurred at Brgy. Cabagayan , Tarragona, Davao Oriental where three (3) families were affected, one (1) house was totally damaged and one (1) foot bridge fell down at Sitio Mamoyapoy, Brgy. Lucatan, Tarragona, Davao Oriental.
• On or about 7:30 AM, 20 February 2013, a flashflood occurred in Datu Montawal, Maguindanao affecting five (5) barangays namely: Brgys. Bulit, Pagagawan, Nabundas, Maridagao and Datungkayo. Affected families were immediately transferred to higher grounds. No reported casualty.
• One (1) person in the name of Perce Ia R. Apolinario, 63 years old was reported missing while crossing the river in Brgy. Magugba, Libacao, Aklan .
• On or about 11:00 AM, 19 February 2013, one (1) fisherman named Suden Abdullah from Barangay Pinol, Maitum, Sarangani Province was reported missing due to big waves caused by Typhoon "Crising" while on his way home from fishing on the deep sea fronting Brgy. Pinol.
• On or about 2:30AM, 20 February 2013, an overflowing of creeks occurred in Bgys. Miputak, Dicayas and Sta. lsabela, Dipolog City due to heavy rain showers affecting nearby barangays. The families in affected barangays evacuated to higher grounds. At around 7:00 AM the water levels subsided and the affected families returned to their respective houses. There were no casualties reported .
• On 19 February 2013 heavy rain occurred in Bukidnon Province which caused the overflowing of Pulangi River, Kabacan on 20 February 2013. Said incident caused flooding to seven (7) low lying barangays of Kabacan. There were no major damages and casualties reported, however a total number of 2,952 families were affected. At present, water level at Pulangi River is still increasing and will be expecting that more barangays will be affected. There were seven (7) barangays affected namely: Brgys. Kayaga, Salapungan, Pedtad, Buluan, Nangaan, Magatos and Cuyapon Kabacan, North Cotabato Province.