· WASH Cluster distributed Long Lasting Insecticide-Treated Net (LLIN) benefitting 3,966 families/15,133 individuals and 471 families/2,153 individuals, in CDO and in Iligan, respectively.
· Nutrition Cluster provided micronutrient powder in some ECs in CDO and distributed ferrous sulphate to pregnant women in Iligan City.
· Balay Mindanao (CDO) provided drinking water in Indahag Elementary School and Indahag San Miguel Chapel
· CHD X conducted rapid health assessment and immunizations in cities of CDO and Iligan that includes immunizations (Tetanus Toxoid, Oral Polio Vaccine, MV/AMV,
Vit. A and Doxycycline)
· Immunization and prophylaxis for tetanus toxoid has been given to 323 individuals and Doxycycline was given to 4,458 persons for 14,937 tabs or caps
· As of 23 January 2012, different hospitals in CDO, Opol, Tagoloan, and Villanueva in Misamis Oriental and Iligan City in Lanao del Norte recorded a total of 616 cases of leptospirosis, 21 of which were fatalities
· Acute Respiratory infections, diarrhea and fever remain the most common health concerns in ECs
· Portalets, multipurpose huts and spaces for women (breastfeeding) and children were among the priority projects that were established in ECs
· Continuous provision of water treatment such as hypochlorite and aquatabs to ECs where water samples are contaminated
· A total of 38 pregnant mothers and 183 lactating mothers in evacuation centers in CDO was recorded
· DOH-NM conducted orientation to nurses at the City Health Office