- Report on Bus Burning in Tungawan, Zamboanga Sibugay Peninsula
• On or about 8:30 PM, 05 April 2011, the Super Deluxe Rural Transit Mindanao bus transiting from Pagadian City to Zamboanga City, was burned by unidentified armed men allegedly members of MILF group led by Munib Banggih under Commander Gani Marcial along the boundaries of Brgy. Langon and Upper Tungawan, Zamboanga Sibugay Peninsula
• The driver of the said bus identified as Crispen Lusada disclosed that four (4) unidentified person boarded at the bus with short firearms and upon reaching at the boundary of Brgy. Langon and Upper Tungawan, the suspects immediately fired the Bus Marshall CAA Lito M dela Cruz killing him instantly.
• On the other hand, Major Julistidi Arasid INF PA of 18 IB, who was seated at the rear of the bus with his wife and son, were also fired killing them both while the son managed to escape.
• Another Fire Marshall Federico Luchavez, who was also on board, retaliated but he was critically wounded. A certain Sitti Aliya Jundam was reported missing • The suspects robbed the personal belongings of the passengers and ordered them to disembark and the bus was eventually burned leaving behind the remains of the 3 dead victims inside the bus
• Elements of PPSC, Provincial Police Office of Zamboanga Sibugay and MPS Tungawan conducted hot pursuit operations while the military troops are still in the area conducting manhunt operation
• CAA Luchavez was rushed to the hospital for medical treatment
• OCD BASULTA coordinated with the deputized coordinator of Sibugay, PNP PRO 9 and WESMINCOM for any new development of the said incident
- Initial Report on Flashflood Incident in Davao City (Region XI)
• On or about 9:00 PM, 05 April 2011, flooding incident occurred in Davao City due to heavy rainfall
• Areas affected were Laverna Hills, Roseville Subdivision, Davao Empress Subdivision and Relief Bridge, Matina Aplaya going to NHA Bengkal. Affected barangays and families are still undetermined