• There are 66,348 families with 257,643 persons affected on Typhoon Rosita.
• Out of 1,233 evacuation centers (ECs) in Regions I, II, III, VIII and CAR, 9 ECs are still open in Regions II and CAR accommodating 105 families or 321 persons.
• There are 227 families or 1,106 persons who are staying with their relatives or friends.
• 24,316 damaged houses were reported; of which 2,557 are totally damaged and 21,798 are partially damaged.
• A total of ₱10,905,959.26 worth of assistance has been provided to families affected by Typhoon Rosita.
I. Status of Affected Families / Persons
A total of 66,348 families or 257,643 persons were affected in 1,421 barangays, 197 cities/municipalities, and 20 provinces in Regions I, II, III, VIII, and CAR (see Table 1; Annex A for details).