• There are 66,388 families with 258,012 persons affected on Typhoon Rosita.
• Out of 1,223 evacuation centers (ECs) in Regions I, II, III, VIII and CAR, 8 ECs are still open in Regions II and CAR accommodating 95 families or 297 persons.
• There are 101 families or 424 persons who are staying with their relatives or friends.
• 21,378 damaged houses were reported; of which 2,323 are totally damaged and 19,055 are partially damaged.
• A total of ₱9,976,114.96 worth of assistance has been provided to families affected by Typhoon Rosita.
I. Status of Affected Families / Persons
A total of 66,388 families or 258,012 persons were affected in 1,417 barangays, 197 cities/municipalities, and 20 provinces in Regions I, II, III, VIII, and CAR (see Table 1; Annex A for details).