(This document contains 14 pages)
- presented during the hand-over workshop
• 28 sites assessed in 6 municipalities covering 9 transitional sites and 19 evacuation centers.
• Site Management is present in all sites and IDPs are actively participating in site management committees.
• 907 families are still living in tents and makeshift shelters . They need to be transferred to transitional shelters.
• All of the sites have carried out site closure consultation.
• All of the sites are no longer congested. Although some of the sites are still waiting for access to electricity.
• Food distribution are carried out monthly with some sites having infant milk distribution from DSWD.
• Running water on site is still a challenge in certain sites, although LGU had already committed to supply water hoses.
• 52% of the sites are reached by mobile health services.
• Zero protection-related incidents reported in all 28 sites
- International Organization for Migration
- Copyright © IOM. All rights reserved.