• NDRRMC has issued heavy rainfall and flood warnings for Tropical Depression 13 (Josie). It will be expected to leave Philippines Area of Responsibility by 23 July.
• #habagat monsoon season is enhanced by Tropical Depression 11, 12 and 13 bringing heavy rainfall since 16 July. NDRRMC reported that 158.509 families or 728,003 persons being affected across 585 barangays. Till date, 156 houses were reported to have sustained damage with only 9 being totally damaged.
• 7 cities/municipalities have declared state of calamity (Regions I, III, CALABARZON and CAR).
• Residents have been advised to look out for flash floods and risk of landslides throughout this rainy season.
• NCHMF reported that there may be a high risk of flash floods and landslides in mountainous areas of Thanh Hoa and Nghe An Provinces (Northern Vietnam). They have also warned of flooding in lowlying areas continues, especially in Thach Thanh district, Yen Dinh district (Thanh Hoa province).
Their next update will be at 1730hrs (UTC+7)
• CCNDPC is currently monitoring the situation constantly providing warning to authorities and people for early evacuation in lowland, coastal areas, including areas where it is prone to flash floods and landslides.
• Department of Meteorology and Hydrology hydrological monitoring stations have reported increase in storm waters for 6 out of 14 stations in the central and southern region.
• Status of the river monitoring system is also available on Mekong River Commission’s portal