- A State of Emergency has been declared.
- Congress has been asked to appropriate US$10 million for response and recovery efforts.
- Current priorities are shelter, water, sanitation and power. 92 houses have been completely destroyed and 59 houses have major damages. Initial Damage Assessments are continuing, with results still pending.
- No casualties or major injuries have been reported.
- The hospital and clinics will resume normal operations as of today.
- A Recovery Task Force has been established
- UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- To learn more about OCHA's activities, please visit https://www.unocha.org/.