- In week 20, 2009, No alert received or reported from any district of NWFP
- Overall Acute Diarrhoea reported in 12% (4976) of total consultations in all the age groups and from all IDP hosting districts
- Acute Diarrhoea in children less than 5 years age reported for 23% of the total consultation in the age group
- ARI reported as the leading cause of consultations accounting for 23% (9547) of all the reported consultations
- One hundred Thirty-five (135) DEWS reporting Units reported a total of 41113 consultations in IDP hosting districts of NWFP in week 20 (9 - 15 May, 2009).
- DEWS activities are being introduced in the new IDP camps in district Mardan and Swabi and DEWS reporting has started from Sheikh Shahzad, Sheikh Yaseen, and Jalala IDP camps