- During the Epidemiological week 4, 2010 four alerts (three for suspected Measles and one for suspected H1N1) were received and responded accordingly.
- During the week, 477 health facilities reported 162,446 patient consultations through the DEWS network
- Acute Respiratory Tract Infections (ARI) continues to be the leading cause of morbidity, with a total of 57,489 (37%) consultations in the IDP hosting and conflict affected districts of NWFP.
- Acute Diarrhea reported in 8,370 (5%) of the total consultations in all age groups. Diarrhea accounts for 9% of the consultations in the children below 5 years age and 4% of the consultations in the patients above 5 years of age
- In children less than 5 years of age, ARI accounts for 18,471 (49%) of the total consultations in the age group.
- In week 4, 2010, Fifty-two DEWS sites reported 1,055 Ante Natal visits, and 2,047 consultations for chronic non-communicable diseases