Of a total 93 travel NOCs submitted by 5 INGOs and 6 UN agencies, 67 were approved, 19 refused and 5 remained in process between Octobers to December 2015.
• Of 40 FATA NOC applications, 21 approved, 16 refused and 3 remained in process at the end of the reporting period.
• Of 53 KP NOC applications, 46 approved, 3 refused and 4 remained in process at the end of the reporting period.
• The average processing time for KP is 7 days which ranges from 1- 55 days and for FATA 13 days that ranges from 1-55 days. Which is higher than previous quarter.
Source: Travel no objection certicate (NOC) data was collected from 6 UN agencies whereas PHF provided the data from 5 INGOs. This data is representative of the total NOC application information. The ofcial process time is 7 days for both KP and FATA.
- UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- To learn more about OCHA's activities, please visit https://www.unocha.org/.