Details of Pakistan Red Crescent Actions
• PRC retains advantage of being present in entire Pakistan with its disaster preparedness stocks at district level.
• Advantage was fully utilized and response has already been initiated.
• Control Rooms established at NHQ and all Provincial branches to monitor the situation • Information and EW messages are being sent frequently
• In total 14 x Need Assessment teams comprised of around 100 trained persons in Disaster management and rapid response are being deployed by the branches to carry out need assessment.
• 11 teams out of 15 affected districts of KP while 2 teams of FATA, one each at Bajaur and Mohmandand 1 x trained team from Gilgit to cater Diamer & Ghizer are presently doing working the field.
• Coordination meetings at NHQ with ICRC, IFRC and PNSs
• PRC 1 x each ambulance deployed at DHQ Dir and Shangla continued to transport referral patients. Likewise 1 x ambulance of Battagram is being deployed at DCO office to cater the transportation of patents from Tor ghur area
• DMIS updated and PRC situation Report shared with all stakeholders
• NDRT teams were alerted throughout the country
• DREF document ready to be launched