PDMA and FDMA shared 111 project NOC data submitted by 45 NNGOs and 11 INGOs during October to December 2015 with UNOCHA. Out of 111 project NOCs, 43 approved, 59 in process and 12 refused.
• Of 45 NOC applications for FATA, 4 were approved, 2 refused and 39 in process.
• Of 66 NOC applications for KP, 39 were approved, 18 in process and 9 refused.
• The average processing time for KP was 8 weeks, which higher than the ofcial declared 6 weeks, the range of processing the NOCs varies from 1 to 37 weeks. For FATA it remains 4 weeks that ranges from 1-8 weeks. It is within the ofcial declared time frame.
Source: NOC data was shared by PDMA and FDMA on regional basis. This data is representative of the total NOC application information.
- UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- To learn more about OCHA's activities, please visit https://www.unocha.org/.