This report was issued by UNOCHA Pakistan. It covers the period from 1 to 3 September. The next report will be issued on or around 6 September.
I. HIGHLIGHTS/KEY PRIORITIES
- Floodwaters continue to move through Dadu and Thatta districts in Sindh; on 3 September, water was reported to have entered Khairpur Nathan Shah town in Dadu.
- Despite the challenges, the response continues to scale up; the food cluster estimates that it has now distributed over 50,000 mt of food to over 4 million people.
- No significant changes have been reported in terms of funding. Over three weeks after the Pakistan Initial Floods Response Plan was launched, just 30% of the requirements of the WASH cluster have been covered.
- UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- To learn more about OCHA's activities, please visit https://www.unocha.org/.