This report was issued by UNOCHA Pakistan. It covers the period from 27 to 30 August. The next report will be issued on or around 1 September.
I. HIGHLIGHTS/KEY PRIORITIES
- Parts of Sindh continue to experience severe flooding, in particular Dadu, Qambar Shahdadkot and Thatta districts.
- An additional coordination hub is being established in Hyderabad to cover the worsening situation in southern Sindh.
- No additional funding was reported as having been committed to the Pakistan Initial Floods Emergency Response Plan (PIFERP) since the last situation report. Overall coverage is 64%, with funding gaps for the WASH and health clusters standing at 72% and 57% respectively.
- UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- To learn more about OCHA's activities, please visit https://www.unocha.org/.