This report was issued by UNOCHA Pakistan. It covers the period from 16 to 18 August. The next report will be issued on or around 20 August.
I. HIGHLIGHTS/KEY PRIORITIES
- There continues to be a need for the response to scale up significantly in Punjab and Sindh; key clusters, including WASH, nutrition and health have noted a lack of technically experienced humanitarian staff in these provinces.
- Large parts of Sindh province continue to be at risk of further flooding.
- 47% of the funding requirements set out in the Pakistan Initial Floods Emergency Response Plan have been covered as of 18 August.
- UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- To learn more about OCHA's activities, please visit https://www.unocha.org/.