I. HIGHLIGHTS/KEY PRIORITIES
• Heavy monsoon rains over the course of last month have caused widespread damage, primarily in the southern province of Sindh.
• To date, monsoon rains have affected 22 out of 23 districts of Sindh causing 199 deaths and affecting close to 5 million people.
• To complement the government response, the international humanitarian response will immediately start alongside the preparation and launch of needs assessments and response plans.
- UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- To learn more about OCHA's activities, please visit https://www.unocha.org/.