- In November 2017, the average retail price of wheat and wheat flour increased by 3.7% and 2.9%, respectively; the price of rice Irri-6 negligibly increased by 0.9% whilst the price of rice Basmati increased by 0.8% from the previous month (October 2017);
- Headline inflation based on the Consumer Price Index (CPI) has negligibly increased by 0.37% from October 2017, whereas it slightly increased by 3.97% from the same month last year (November 2016);
- The prices of non-cereal food commodities remained somewhat stable from the previous month;
- In November 2017, the average ToT slightly decreased by 1.7% from previous month;
- In December 2017, the total global wheat production for 2017/18 is projected at 755.21 million MT, showing an increase of 3.23 million MT compared to the projection made last month.