• The Government’s FATA Disaster Management Authority (FDMA) is providing hot meals, tents, health care, non-food items (NFIs) and transportation to some of the 43,000 people displaced from the Maidan area in the Tirah Valley in Khyber Agency, Federally Administered Tribal Areas (FATA), during the past two weeks.
• Humanitarian partners are preparing to provide one-month food rations and NFIs to all the displaced people, as agreed by key humanitarian actors.
• Partners are conducting rapid assessments to determine the locations and needs of all the displaced people.
- UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- To learn more about OCHA's activities, please visit https://www.unocha.org/.