• UNICEF’s appeal for the COVID-19 response has been increased to US$ 50.2 million in alignment with the UNICEF Global Humanitarian appeal and as a contribution to the Pakistan Preparedness and Response Plan (PPRP)
• Over 124 million people have been reached through TV and radio.
• More than 217 million people reached (including multiple engagement) through social media with UNICEF reaching over 77.3 million in total and 25.6 million people reached over the reporting period.
• Over 15.5 million at risk populations reached through community engagement on COVID-19 (UNICEF reached 14 million) with an additional over 9 million reached (UNICEF 8.4 million) over the reporting period.
• Using UNICEF’s WASH communication networks over 4.7 million people (0.8 million new) have been reached with COVID-19 hygiene promotion messages. Whereas using overall sector communication networks 6.2 million (0.9 million new) people have been reached.
• Over 200,000 people have benefitted from WASH facilities installed in 225 Health Care Facilities (5 new), including an additional 22,000 people during this reporting period.