Sources of Information: Reports from Partners/Field Office, NDMA, Desk based Research and UNOCHA Sitrep #10
• HRF Pakistan is sharing these situation reports for its donors and supporters, residing nationally and internationally, in order to launch a humanitarian response for IDPs.
• 97,469 Families (1,016,559) Individuals crossed over North Waziristan Agency and have been registered as displaced persons.
• 1,056 families (6,627 persons) have opted to stay in at Baka Khel (FR Bannu) located near Baran Dam.
• Rs. 346.152 Million has been distributed to 28,846 families @ Rs. 12,000 per family (Rs. 5,000 for kitchen sets and Rs. 7,000 for ration purchase). Cash Disbursement has been stopped from 6 th July 2014. Government of Punjab has started the distribution of Rs. 7,000 per registered displaced persons family per month through Zong Timepay.
• Food Packets Distributed:
• 111,421 (Army/UAE = 68,905 Packs and WFP = 42,516 Packs)
• TABA/HRF & PARTNERS/KAWISH = 847
• Punjab Government has sent Flour/Rice (6,000 bags each, 30 trucks)
• Non Food Items Distributed:
• 32,683 (NRC+UNHCR+SRSP)
• TABA/HRF/KAWISH = 405 • Tents and Others Facilities Provided:
• PDMA KP has handed over 1,000 tents to DC Bannu
• Priority needs remain around food, health, protection, and water, sanitation and hygiene activities.
Urgent funding resources are needed to continue scaling up the humanitarian response.
• Planned Activities by TABA/HRF/KAWISH led consortium: Provision of Medicines and Medical Equipment to Women and Children Hospital, District Bannu, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan.
• Human Relief Foundation requested Women and Children Hospital Bannu to share the details of the medicines and medicine equipment required in order to facilitate the TDPs from North Waziristan. The lists are shared in the following pages.
• Funding received by HRF from other institutions: Qatar Charity, Being Humanitarian, TABA Foundation and Pakistan Citizens Alliance.