5 Palestinian civilians, including 4 children, were wounded in the West Bank and Gaza Strip
Israeli warplanes carried out 4 airstrikes against civilian objects and sites related to the Palestinian armed groups.
- A poultry farm was destroyed, resulting in the death of 5,000 birds and partial damages to another farm.
- Three training sites were destroyed.
Israeli forces continued to target Palestinian fishermen in the Gaza Sea.
Israeli forces continued to target the Gaza Strip border areas, but no casualties were reported.
- A watchtower belonging to Palestinian armed groups sustained damages, east of al-Maghazi.
Israeli forces conducted 79 incursions into Palestinian communities in the West Bank, and one limited incursion in the northern Gaza Strip.
- 59 civilians, including 2 women, were arrested in the West Bank.
- 22 of them were arrested in occupied Jerusalem.
Israeli forces continued their efforts to create Jewish majority in occupied East Jerusalem.
- Two houses were destroyed in Beit Haninah neighbourhood, north of Jerusalem.
Settlement activities continued in the West Bank.
- Two residential tents, 3 livestock barns in addition to 3 attached structures were destroyed in the Northern Jordan Valley.
- Settlers uprooted 700 olive almond trees from the lands of Barqah village, northwest of Nablus.
- Israeli forces turned the West Bank into cantons and continued to impose the illegal closure on the Gaza Strip for the 10th year.
- Dozens of temporary checkpoints were established in the West Bank and others were re-established to obstruct the movement of Palestinian civilians.
- 8 Palestinian civilians were arrested at military checkpoints.
Israeli violations of international law and international humanitarian law in the oPt continued during the reporting period (02 - 08 February 2017).
During the reporting period, Israeli forces wounded 5 Palestinian civilians, including 4 children, in the West Bank and Gaza Strip. In the Gaza Strip, Israeli forces carried out airstrikes against civilian objects, training sites and watcher towers belonging to the Palestinian armed groups. Israeli forces also continued to chase Palestinian fishermen in the Gaza Sea and open fire at farmers in the border areas.
In the West Bank, on 02 February 2017, 3 children were wounded when Israeli forces moved into al-Masaken al-Sha'biyah neighbourhood, northeast of Nablus, to carry out an arret campaign. A number of Palestinian youngsters and children's gathered to throw stones and empty bottles at the Israeli vehicles. In response, the Israeli soldiers fired live and metal bullets at them, wounding the three children.