- Israeli forces continued to use excessive force in the oPt
- 6 Palestinian civilians, including 3 children and a young woman, were killed in the West Bank.
56 Palestinian civilians, including 13 children and a woman, were wounded in the West Bank and Gaza Strip.
Israeli forces conducted 81 incursions into Palestinian communities in the West Bank and a limited one in the central Gaza Strip.
- 76 Palestinian civilians, including 19 children, were arrested. Twenty-one of them, including 14 children, were arrested in occupied Jerusalem and its suburbs.
7 Palestinian civilians, including 3 children, were arrested in the central and southern Gaza Strip while sneaking through the border fence into Israel to look for work.
Jewish majority efforts continued in occupied East Jerusalem.
- 11 agricultural facilities in al-Eisawiya village, northeast of the city, were demolished.
Israeli forces issued notices for the demolition of dozens of houses in al-Eizariya village.
Settlement activities continued in the West Bank.
- 35 dwellings, 41 livestock barns and 26 structures attached to them in Nablus and Tubas were demolished.
22 families consisting of 164 individuals, including 105 children, were rendered homeless.
Israeli forces turned the West Bank into cantons and continued to impose the illegal closure on the Gaza Strip for the 9th
- Dozens of temporary checkpoints were established in the West Bank and others were re-established to obstruct the movement of Palestinian civilians.
- 4 Palestinian civilians, including a child, were arrested at military checkpoints.
- A trader was arrested at Beit Hanoun “Erez” crossing, north of the Gaza Strip.