Israeli forces continue systematic attacks against Palestinian civilians and property in the occupied Palestinian territory (oPt)
- Israeli forces continued to open fire in the border areas of the Gaza Strip.
- A stone and gravel collector was wounded in the northern Gaza Strip.
A member of an armed group was wounded, east of Deir al-Balah.
Israeli forces continued to use excessive force against peaceful protesters in the West Bank.
- 3 protestors were wounded during peaceful protests against the annexation wall.
A Palestinian civilian was wounded during Selwad protest, northeast of Ramallah.
Israeli forces conducted 98 incursions into Palestinian communities in the West Bank.
- A Palestinian child was wounded during an Israeli incursion into Nablus and Balatah refugee camp.
44 Palestinian civilians, including 2 children and a woman, were arrested.
Israel continued to impose a total closure on the oPt and has isolated the Gaza Strip from the outside world.
- Israeli forces established dozens of checkpoints in the West Bank.
- At least 9 Palestinian civilians, including a child, were arrested at checkpoints in the West Bank.
A Palestinian civilian was arrested at the border fence between the Gaza Strip and Israel.
Israeli navy forces continued to attack Palestinian fishermen in the sea.
Israeli navy forces opened fire at and chased Palestinian fishing boats and confiscated pieces of fishing net.
Israeli forces continued to support settlement activities in the West Bank and Israeli settlers continued to attack Palestinian civilians and property.
- Israeli forces demolished 3 houses in Hebron and Bethlehem.
- Israeli settlers cut 85 olive trees near Bethlehem.