Israeli Occupation Forces (IOF) Continue Systematic Attacks against Palestinian Civilians and Property in the Occupied Palestinian Territory (OPT)
- * A Palestinian civilian was wounded by IOF in Gaza City.
- - IOF partially damaged a Palestinian house in Gaza City.
- * IOF have continued to use force against peaceful protests in the West Bank.
- - 4 Palestinian civilians, including two cameramen, were wounded.
- - Dozens of demonstrators, including and Israeli media worker, sustained bruises or suffered from tear gas inhalation.
- * IOF conducted 56 incursions into Palestinian communities in the West Bank and a limited one into the Gaza Strip.
- - IOF arrested 12 Palestinians, including 3 children, in the West Bank.
- - IOF arrested two Palestinians in the Gaza Strip.
- - IOF raided Hayat Nablus Tourist Resort and confiscated equipment.
- * IOF have continued to attack Palestinian fishermen in the Gaza Strip.
- - IOF arrested 4 fishermen and confiscated their boat.
- * Israel has continued to impose a total closure on the OPT and has isolated the Gaza Strip from the outside world.
- - Israeli soldiers arrested 4 Palestinian civilians, including two children, at various checkpoints in the West Bank.
- * Israel has continued efforts to create a Jewish majority in East Jerusalem.
- - IOF demolished 2 houses and displaced 13 Palestinians.
- - IOF closed a charity and a sports club.
- - IOF prevented Rasem Ubeidat, a writer and journalist, from having access to the West Bank.
- * IOF have continued settlement activities in the West Bank and Israeli settlers have continued to attack Palestinian civilians and property.
- - IOF distributed demolition notices in the north and south of the West Bank.
- - A Palestinian women sustained wounds in the head and hemorrhage in the brain as she was attacked by Israeli settlers.
Israeli violations of international law and humanitarian law in the OPT continued during the reporting period (26January – 01 February 2012):
During the reporting period, IOF wounded 3 Palestinian civilians, including 2 cameramen, in the West Bank.