Israeli Occupation Forces (IOF) Continue Systematic Attacks against Palestinian Civilians and Property in the Occupied Palestinian Territory (OPT)
· A Palestinian woman was wounded by IOF in the Gaza Strip.
· IOF have continued to use force against peaceful protests in the West Bank.
- 3 Palestinian civilian were wounded.
- IOF arrested 5 Palestinian civilians, including a woman.
· IOF conducted 68 incursions into Palestinian communities in the West Bank and a limited one into the Gaza Strip.
- IOF arrested 20 Palestinians, including two children and a university professor.
· IOF have continued to attack Palestinian fishermen in the Gaza Strip.
- IOF arrested 4 fishermen and confiscated their boat.
· Israel has continued to impose a total closure on the OPT and has isolated the Gaza Strip from the outside world.
- Israeli soldiers arrested 6 Palestinian civilians, including two children, at various checkpoints in the West Bank.
· Israel has continued efforts to create a Jewish majority in East Jerusalem.
- IOF demolished some civilian facilities in al-‘Eizariya village.
- IOF demolished some civilian facilities in al-‘Eissawiya village to establish a biblical garden.
· IOF have continued settlement activities in the West Bank and Israeli settlers have continued to attack Palestinian civilians and property.
- IOF demolished 3 houses in al-Dyouk village, northwest of Jericho.
- Israeli settlers burnt 3 cars in Deir Estia village, northwest of Salfit.