Israeli Occupation Forces (IOF) Escalated Attacks against Palestinian Civilians and Property in the Gaza Strip
18 Palestinians, including 9 civilians, were killed by IOF in the Gaza Strip.
- The victims include a women and her daughter and two children.
IOF warplanes launched a series or air strikes against targets in the Gaza Strip.
- A number of training sites were destroyed and dozens of houses were damaged.
IOF continued to use force against peaceful protests in the West Bank.
- Two Palestinian civilians, including a child, and an international human rights defender were wounded.
- IOF arrested 5 Palestinian civilians.
IOF conducted 58 incursions into Palestinian communities in the West Bank.
- IOF arrested 37 Palestinian civilians, including 8 children and two women.
Israel has continued to impose a total siege on the OPT and has isolated the Gaza Strip from the outside world.
- IOF closed the major commercial crossing of the Gaza Strip.
- IOF positioned at military checkpoints in the West Bank arrested at least 5 Palestinian civilians.
- IOF attacked Palestinian workers using dogs.
IOF have continued settlement activities in the West Bank and Israeli settlers have continued to attack Palestinian civilians and property.
- IOF destroyed two road, two barracks and two rooms in al-'Aqaba village in the Jordan Valley.
- A Palestinian civilian was injured and a car was burnt by Israeli settlers near Nablus.