● A Palestinian was killed in Hebron and another died of wounds he sustained in a demonstration in late February, bringing the total number of Palestinian fatalities in conflict-related incidents in the West Bank since the beginning of the year to seven.
● The week saw a significant decline in West Bank injuries (36 compared to a weekly average of 240 injuries over the past weeks)
● Four children died in Gaza; three died in an accident related to the electricity shortage, and one due to misuse of a weapon.
- UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- To learn more about OCHA's activities, please visit https://www.unocha.org/.