- Since the 3rd of October 2015, Israeli occupation forces have killed 179 Palestinians in the oPt, including 39 children and 8 women according to the Palestinian Ministry of Health.
- Since the start of 2016, Israeli occupation forces have killed 36 Palestinians in the oPt, including 12 persons under the age of 18 .
- Israeli occupation authorities still hold the bodies of 10 Palestinians killed and all from Jerusalem.
- A number of checkpoints and cement blocks were lifted in occupied Jerusalem but still there is one checkpoint in Jabal Al Moukaber, and roadblocks are still in Eisawiah with one checkpoint putting restrictions on the movement of Palestinians in general including PRCS teams and ambulances.
Attacks on the PRCS teams and ambulances continue by the Israeli Occupation Forces and Israeli settlers. Since the 3rd of October, (375) attacks were documented against the PRCS in the oPT. (155) EMTs and volunteers were injured, (101) ambulances sustained various damages, and (119) incidents of denying access.
- Palestine Red Crescent Society
- Copyright © Palestine Red Crescent Society