This is an update of the report published
on 06 January 2003.
PRCS, in close coordination with the International Committee of Red Cross (ICRC) provides the following services aimed at alleviating the suffering due to extended curfews, closures and long term occupation
- Home care
- Mobile medical teams
- Mobile first aid posts
- Relief deliveries to vulnerable households of limited food, medicines, water
- Support to major hospitals including water, food, medical supplies, transport of medical staff, fuel, and blood transport
- Limited water/sanitation support to major hospitals and vulnerable groups
- Emergency Response Unit the form of field hospital and clinic.
further info, Email PRCSDM@PalestineRCS.org
Palestine Red Crescent
Emergency Medical & Disaster Services
(pdf* format - 265 KB)
- Palestine Red Crescent Society
- Copyright © Palestine Red Crescent Society