• In Gaza, about 8,200 internally displaced people (IDPs) remain with host families and or in rented accommodation.
• For the first time since the beginning of the 10-21 May escalation, the Israeli authorities have allowed Qatari-funded fuel for the Gaza Power Plant to enter Gaza through the Kerem Shalom crossing.
• Israeli forces in the West Bank injured at least 500 Palestinians, mainly in demonstrations against settlement expansion.
• The humanitarian community has raised US$44.3 million of the $95 million requested in the emergency response plan to support 1.1 million Palestinians for three months.
- UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- To learn more about OCHA's activities, please visit https://www.unocha.org/.