• COVID-19 response activities continued in the first quarter of 2022 with over 3,000,000 tests conducted by the Ministry of Health (MoH) and partners across oPt.
• 1,995,424 people have been vaccinated. This represents 57.7% of the population.
• Partners supported the capacity building of 1,300 health workers on various health issues.
• Despite funding challenges linked to mobile clinics, partners managed to reach 17,000 people.
• A total of 7,600 patients benefited from limb reconstruction, elective surgery, and rehabilitation services.
• Around 77,000 people benefited from mental health psychosocial support (MHPSS) services.
• Medical supplies enough to cover 320,000 people with various medical needs were provided by partners.