● Escalation in clashes between Palestinians and Israeli forces during West Bank protests in solidarity with Palestinian prisoners on hunger strike in Israeli jails.
● In East Jerusalem, settler organizations have accelerated their efforts to take over land and property, triggering imminent displacement of the affected Palestinians.
● Over 2,400 people in the Gaza Strip, whose homes were destroyed or damaged beyond repair during the November 2012 round of hostilities, are still displaced.
- UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- To learn more about OCHA's activities, please visit https://www.unocha.org/.