·Israeli forces killed a Palestinian civilian and wounded four others, including a child, in Beit Ommar, north of Hebron.
·A member of a Palestinian armed group died of wounds he sustained during the latest Israeli offensive on the Gaza Strip.
·Israeli forces continued to use excessive force against peaceful protests in the West Bank.
- Nine protestors, including three children, were wounded in Kufor Qaddoum weekly protest, northeast of Qalqilya.
- Six protestors, including a child, were wounded during other protests.
- Four protestors, including two children, were arrested in Bil'in and al-Nabi Saleh weekly protests.
·Israeli forces continued to open fire at border areas in the Gaza Strip.
- A Palestinian civilian was wounded, east of Khan Yunis in the south of the Gaza Strip.
·Israeli forces conducted 55 incursions into Palestinian communities in the West Bank, seven ones in East Jerusalem and another in the southern Gaza Strip.
- 69 Palestinian civilians, including four children and a woman, were arrested.
- 13 of these civilians, including the four children, were arrested in occupied Jerusalem.
- Israeli forces moved into Nablus and arrested 26 Palestinians, the majority of whom are members of Hamas movement.
·Israel continued to impose a total closure on the oPt and has isolated the Gaza Strip from the outside world.
- Israeli forces established a number of checkpoints in the West Bank.
- A Palestinian civilian was arrested at al-Karama crossing on the Jordanian border.
·Israeli forces continued efforts to create Jewish majority in occupied East Jerusalem.
- Israeli forces demolished a building bricks store and confiscated two mobile houses in Hezma village, east of the city.
- An under-construction residential building in Wad al-Jouz area and a mobile house in Beit Hanina were demolished.
Israeli violations of international law and international humanitarian law in the oPt continued during the reporting period (09 – 15 April 2015).
During the reporting period, Israeli forces killed a Palestinian civilian and wounded 20 others, including five children, in the West Bank and Gaza Strip. The killed the civilian and 19 wounded others, including the five children, were in the West Bank, while a civilian was wounded in the Gaza Strip. In the Gaza Strip, Israeli forces targeted Palestinian fishermen and border areas along the Gaza Strip. In the West Bank, in excessive use of force, on 10 April 2015, Israeli forces killed a Palestinian civilian and wounded four others, including a child; the wound of one of whom was serious, at the entrance of Beit Ommar village, north of Hebron.
Israeli forces continued the use of excessive and systematic force against peaceful protests organized by Palestinian civilians and Israeli and international solidarity activists against the construction of the annexation wall and settlement activities in the West Bank. As a result, nine protestors, including three children, were wounded during Kufor Qaddoum weekly protest, northeast of Qalqilya.
In the same context, six Palestinians, including a child, were wounded during other protests in the vicinity of Ofer detention facility, southwest of Ramallah; at the southern entrance of al-Jalazoun refugee camp, north of the city; and Sateh Marhaba area adjacent of "Psagot" settlement, east of al-Bireh.
In the Gaza Strip, on 14 April 2015, a medical source at Shifa Hospital in Gaza City pronounced a 22-year-old Palestinian from al-Zaitoun neighbourhood dead from wounds he sustained earlier during the latest Israeli offensive in the Gaza Strip.
As part of targeting border areas, on 10 April 2015, a Palestinian civilian was wounded when Israeli forces stationed along the border fence opened fire at dozens of civilians who were present 10-100 meters to the west of the said fence, east of Khan Yunis in the south of the Gaza Strip.