● All public employees in the Gaza Strip affected by the non-payment of salaries, further undermining services and livelihoods.
● Cash assistance to some 100,000 internally displaced people in Gaza suspended due the unavailability of funds pledged by donors.
● Record number of olive trees and saplings reportedly vandalized by Israeli settlers during January
Palestinian civilians killed (direct conflict) 2
Palestinian civilians injured (direct conflict) 122
Structures demolished in the West Bank 81
People displaced in the West Bank 117
- UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- To learn more about OCHA's activities, please visit https://www.unocha.org/.