This week, 1183 truckloads of goods were delivered to the Gaza Strip via the land crossings, and 3 truckloads of flowers were exported.
Communicated by COGAT - Coordinator of Government Activities in the Territories, Ministry of Defense
- Overall, 1,186 truckloads (33,939 tons) were unloaded at the crossings.
- Heavy-duty diesel fuel for the power plant is delivered directly from Egypt; therefore, diesel fuel is no longer transferred from Israel.
24.0% decrease in the number of people that crossed through the Erez crossing
- 140 international organization staff members entered Israel.
- 143 international organization staff members entered the Gaza Strip.
- 356 patients and accompanying individuals crossed into Israel and the West Bank.
11.35% decrease in the number of truckloads delivered into the Gaza Strip
- 928 truckloads (21,989 tons) were imported to the Gaza Strip.
- 1,024 tons of cooking gas was transferred.
Transfer of aggregates from Sufa area
24.36% decrease in the number of truckloads delivered into the Gaza Strip
- 255 truckloads (11,950 tons) were imported to the Gaza Strip.
- 3 truckloads of flowers were exported from the Gaza Strip this week.
International organizations vs. private sector
- 72 truckloads were imported by international organizations.
- 857 truckloads were imported by the private sector.
Details of goods in Truckloads
Milk Powder and Baby Food 1
Cooking Oil 4
Produce (Fruits and Vegetables) 48
Meat, Chicken and Fish Products 28
Dairy Products 36
Mixed\ Additional Food Products 135
Total Food Products 382
Glass , Aluminum and Wood Profiles 34
Total Construction Materials 312
Animal Food 116
Ceramics and Plumbing 63
Electrical Products 31
Inputs for Agriculture 35
Hygiene Products 19
Medicine and Medical Equipment 7
Clothing and Footwear 19
Essential Humanitarian Products 143
Mixed\ Additional Products 38
Textile (blankets, mattresses, sheets) 4
Total Truckloads 1,183
Total Weight (tons) 33,939