This report is compiled by OCHA Nigeria in collaboration with humanitarian partners.
• Armed fighters loot food, non-food items (NFIs), and other critical supplies from partner-run nutrition and empowerment facilities in Gujba LGA.
• Government and partners ramp up response as cases of acute watery diarrhea (AWD) climbs to 24, including four fatalities in Gadine community, Bursari LGA.
• Government health team visits Yobe to collate data on age-stratified COVID-19 seroprevalence.
- UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- To learn more about OCHA's activities, please visit https://www.unocha.org/.