Key figures (HRP 2017)
- Population in Need: 2,300,000
- Shelter sector target population: 1,040,000
- Funding Required: $70.3 Million
- People reached by Shelter-NFI Interventions: 506,562
- DMS/CCCM sector target population: 800,000
- Funding Required: $11.6 Million
- People supported through DMS/CCCM Interventions: 688,314*
Response Highlights (2017)
- 23,565 households have received emergency shelters while 7,932 households received
reinforced/transitional shelters solutions.
- 70,968 households reached through Improved, basic and complimentary NFI Kits.
- 688,314 individuals have been biometrically registered since January 2017.
- 623 households have been reached through rental assistance