• More than three million people in north-east Nigeria will need urgent food assistance from May to Oct.
• The number of IDPs in the north-east has increased by more than 300,000 over the past two months.
• Maiduguri, the capital of Borno state, now hosts half a million IDPs.
• IDPs in Adamawa state are keen to return home before the rains.
• Partners are scaling up their operations in the north-east.
- UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- To learn more about OCHA's activities, please visit https://www.unocha.org/.