• No new case was reported. Total confirmed cases as at 14th May, 2020 is 21
• Eight (8) alerts reported were all investigated
• 2 samples of suspected cases were taken. Results of 21 sample s sent to the NVRI laboratory are still being awaited
• Treatment centre was decontaminated, with special attention to safe zones where IPC protocols were breached.
• 3 more patients were discharged from the treatment center. Total number of recovered patients discharged is 8 (7 from Adamawa and 1 from Gombe)