I. HIGHLIGHTS/KEY PRIORITIES
- The Prime Minister visited Buthidaung on 23-24 June. He toured Buthidaung Town and visited inter alia the hospital which was affected by the floods.
- The Minister of Social Welfare, Relief and Resettlement met with UN, INGOs and Donors in Yangon on Sunday 27 June
- While relief operations continue, the need to work on recovery and disaster risk reduction is a priority
- The shipments that have been sent from Yangon have been delayed due to bad weather
- UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- To learn more about OCHA's activities, please visit https://www.unocha.org/.