- The Government has welcomed the support provided by humanitarian partners present in Myanmar. The Government identified remaining needs in food, shelter, health, water and sanitation.
- The bridge connecting Tachileik and Tarlay, has been repaired and re-opened for regular traffic. Trucks up to 3 tonnes can cross the bridge.
- World Vision Myanmar reports that access to drinking water is still disrupted due to the damages to a number of pipes, tanks and wells. A risk of water contamination remains.
- UNICEF reports that the number of out-patients being treated in clinics in Tarlay has increased over the last day, primarily due to colds and diarrhoea.
- World Vision Myanmar has reported 96 cases of diarrhoea in 3 villages (Pay Tha La 1 village, Pay Tha La old village and Na Po Sha village) in Nar Yawng Village Tract.
- The RC/HC, together with the heads of several UN agencies, is planning a visit to the earthquakeaffected areas in the coming days.
- UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- To learn more about OCHA's activities, please visit https://www.unocha.org/.