• Health assistance is a priority, due to difficult access to health facilities and the presence of highly contagious diseases, such as measles, reported across the district.
• WASH assistance is also needed, given the risk to health posed by poor WASH conditions; however, these conditions were noted pre-cyclone.
• There is a need for shelter assistance in some communities where people continue to sleep in open spaces or rely on temporary accommodation.
- UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- To learn more about OCHA's activities, please visit https://www.unocha.org/.