• Approximately 3 million people are affected by food insecurity. More than 800,000 of them are in a critical situation.
• Nearly 6,000 cases of gender-based violence were identified by the gender-based violence cluster, between January 2012 and December 2013.
• More than 11,600 travels undertaken by humanitarian workers and their partners were made possible inside the country in 2013, thanks to the United Nations Humanitarian Air Service.
- UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- To learn more about OCHA's activities, please visit https://www.unocha.org/.