This report is produced by OCHA Libya in collaboration with humanitarian partners, covering the period of 29 to 31 March. The next report will be issued on or around 3 April.
I. HIGHLIGHTS/KEY PRIORITIES
- To date, at least 405,107 people have left Libya of which 83,840 were repatriated. As of 30 March, between 12,100 and 12,700 people in need of evacuation assistance have remained at the Libyan borders with neighboring countries.
- The US$ 160 million Flash Appeal for the Libyan crisis is currently funded at 70 per cent at US$ 111.8 million.
- Health, Food Security and Logistics working groups have been formed to improve coordination of the response.
- UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- To learn more about OCHA's activities, please visit https://www.unocha.org/.