I. HIGHLIGHTS/KEY PRIORITIES
- The Emergency Relief Coordinator launched a US$160 million Regional Flash Appeal for the Libyan Crisis on 7 March in Geneva.
- The United Nations joint assessment mission returned from eastern Libya. It said that humanitarian agencies need to be prepared in case the situation deteriorates or continues for a longer period of time.
- According to IOM, some 15 per cent of Libya's foreign population has now left the country.
- UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- To learn more about OCHA's activities, please visit https://www.unocha.org/.