I. HIGHLIGHTS/KEY PRIORITIES
• Few civilians remain in the ‘front line’ areas where most of the fighting is taking place
• Shortage of medicines and departure of medical personnel continue to affect the health system
• Water supply is at risk due to fuel shortages, limited power, lack of maintenance and spare parts
• Lack of liquidity at both the macro and household levels remains a concern – particularly for food purchase
- UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- To learn more about OCHA's activities, please visit https://www.unocha.org/.