This report is produced by OCHA Libya in collaboration with humanitarian partners, covering the period of 19 to 21 April. The next report will be issued on or around 24 April.
I. HIGHLIGHTS/KEY PRIORITIES
• To increase humanitarian response in the western areas of Libya, the United Nations is establishing a presence in Tripoli in the coming days.
• Over 7,900 people — mainly third-country nationals — have been evacuated from Misrata to date.
• The United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights calls for an end to the siege on Misrata, stating that activity by Government forces is under scrutiny by the International Criminal Court.
• The US$ 310 million Flash Appeal for the Libyan Crisis is currently funded at 42 percent with $129 million committed and $1.4 million in pledges.
- UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- To learn more about OCHA's activities, please visit https://www.unocha.org/.