This report is produced by OCHA Libya in collaboration with humanitarian partners, covering the period of 17 to 19 April. The next report will be issued on or around 21 April.
I. HIGHLIGHTS/KEY PRIORITIES
• The United Nations Under-Secretary-General for Humanitarian Affairs and Emergency Relief Coordinator Valerie Amos reached an agreement to establish UN humanitarian presence in Tripoli with the Government of Libya on 17 April.
• The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees indicates that up to 10,000 Libyans from the Nafusa Mountain region have fled to Tunisia to escape fighting.
• The US$ 310 million Flash Appeal for the Libyan Crisis is currently funded at 41 per cent with $128 million committed and $1.4 million in pledges.
- UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- To learn more about OCHA's activities, please visit https://www.unocha.org/.