This report is produced by OCHA Libya in collaboration with humanitarian partners, covering the period of 14 to 17 April. The next report will be issued on or around 19 April.
I. HIGHLIGHTS/KEY PRIORITIES
• Heavy fighting in Misrata continues, with reports of unconfirmed numbers of civilian casualties and damage to infrastructure.
• Humanitarian organizations conducted two evacuations from Misrata of over 1,200 of the vulnerable and wounded people as well as third-country nationals on 14 and 16 April.
• Preliminary information on assessments conducted by United Nations agencies in Benghazi, Tubruq and Derna is available. The final reports will be shared on or around 18 April.
• The US$ 310 million Flash Appeal for the Libyan Crisis is currently funded at 41 per cent with $128 million committed and $1.4 million in pledges.
- UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- To learn more about OCHA's activities, please visit https://www.unocha.org/.